Saturday 22 September 2012

Project 2 Shoot 1

Here are the images from the first shoot for DSDN144 Project 2 - Time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/liamgilbertsondesign/sets/72157631741711550

So far I have only composed one of the sets of images into a final composition, though it was enough to show me the general aesthetic of the kind of composition I have attempted to make. I found that the image painted on the canvas did not show enough of a progression through the painting from start to finish, and was not particularly interesting as a composition on it's own which I thought was because the painting did not have enough layers to mix together. I did find however that the progression of time was evident in the surroundings of the painting, with the movement of the artist and the paint on the palette. I want to do another shoot that includes both this progression of time with the artist and their tools, and also a painting that has more layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment