Saturday 18 August 2012

The 81

Here are my final 81 images for DSDN104 Project 1:


 I really like the idea I mentioned before about a campfire in the desert, and I wanted to arrange my 81 such that they resembled a campfire in a dark desert. The models are arranged such that the families are in lines outward from the original model in red in the middle, and get progressively lighter in colour the more they change and the hero model is in it's place in the family lit with a purple spotlight. I wanted to keep the background really dark so it appeared to be night-time to further give that sense on enticement and attraction, and the idea of a fire also worked with my word "incendiary". I also decided to make my own desert in 3DS Max using textures and mapping so that I could arrange the models so that I could use lighting and position the models to give the the image a sense of depth

No comments:

Post a Comment